By Luke Fretwell · December 30, 2022
(This post is part of an ongoing series documenting adventures in father-son civic hacking.)
We built a survey mark finder app from data provided by the National Geodetic Survey. This includes:
- List of survey marks across the United States
- Pinpoint to current location
- Search survey marks in any location
- Survey mark recovery submission
Data used for this project:
- NGS survey marks data (U.S. National Geodetic Survey)
Big kudos to NGS for:
- Providing public data sets.
- Creating a public submission recovery form.
Share your feedback on the USA.GovFresh repo.