The National Conference on Citizenship is looking for a chief information officer/chief technology officer. The position is based in Washington, D.C.
- Work with program staff and technology partners to create and distribute RFP for the development of the (National Service Technology Platform) platform.
- Develop a detailed technology budget.
- Select and manage technology vendors, contractors, and staff as needed, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery of tasks, products, and materials.
- Direct the strategic design, acquisition, management and implementation of the technology infrastructure for the national service technology platform.
- Work closely with program staff to ensure that the technology closely tracks program design.
- Support the development of the brand platform.
- Continually update and iterate the technology project plan to address needs and requirements across the platform and to harness the potential of emerging technologies.
- Collaborate with NCoC leadership, Franklin Project leadership, and NS Technology Platform leadership on all technology needs to ensure the successful completion of the project-related goals.