Give us the 140-character elevator pitch.
What problem does Revelstone solve for government?
The economy has been harsh on local governments, and municipal leaders are being asked to do more with fewer resources. Revelstone Compass provides the analytical tools to identify areas to become more cost effective and efficient, helping them to answer three basic questions:
- How are we doing?
- What could we be doing better?
- How can we learn from our peers to improve?
What’s the story behind starting Revelstone?
We (co-founders of Revelstone) have spent the last 20 years of our careers working in the private sector with Fortune 500 companies implementing performance management systems. As the economy became challenged over the past few years, we started to realize that governments lacked the tools and, more importantly, information about their performance, to make difficult budget decisions which impact services to citizens. We are excited to help local governments all across the country manage better with performance analytics, benchmarking and peer learning.
Revelstone Compass was launched in July 2011 and some of our customers include:
- Woodbridge, NJ
- Millburn, NJ
- Princeton, NJ
- Wyoming, OH
- Upper Uwchlan, PA
What are its key features?
Key features of Revelstone Compass include:
- Pre-defined measure catalog specific to local government
- Data capture, reporting and analysis
- Real-time benchmarking
- Peer learning and sharing of best practices
- What are the costs, pricing plans? (if applies)
- Revelstone Compass is sold with a low-cost monthly subscription.
How can those interested connect with you?