I’m very excited about GovFresh’s first event next week, sf.govfresh, September 1, 2010, 6:00-9:00 p.m. Admission is free and will held in a beautiful space at Adobe‘s San Francisco offices (special thanks to Adobe for hosting and sponsoring this event).
The goal of sf.govfresh is to bring together public servants, citizens, civic developers and social entrepreneurs to network and learn more about San Francisco’s innovation, technology and open government initiatives. Together we can learn how government is changing the way it works and how we as citizens can change the way we work with government.
- Chris Vein, San Francisco Chief Information Officer, San Francisco Department of Technology
- Jill Seman, Founder & CEO, MomMaps
- Jay Nath, Director of Innovation, San Francisco Department of Technology
- Michal Migurski, Partner, Stamen
- Steven Peterson, Founder, Routesy
- Lawrence Grodeska, Internet Communications Coordinator, SF Environment
Hope to see you there!