If H1N1 can have a rap video then so can Gov 2.0.
Recently, Dr. John Clarke’s H1N1 Rap won the flu prevention video contest sponsored by the Department of Health & Human Services:
Dr. Clarke’s innovative approach using social media to spread an important message got me thinking:
“Gov 2.0 needs a video.”
In an effort to inspire creative govies, Gov 2.0 enthusiasts, civic songwriters, comedians, poets and musicians, GovFresh is sponsoring a ‘Best Gov 2.0 Video’ contest.
- ‘Above the fold’ home page feature on GovFresh.com and GovFresh.tv through December 31, 2009.
- Awesome GovLoop t-shirt.
- Bragging rights at every Gov 2.0 event under the sun.
- If you would like to sponsor a prize, please share in comments or send us a message, and we’ll add to the list.
- Must be creative.
- Must be original, specifically for this contest.
- October 31, 2009: Deadline
- Nov 1-7, 2009: Voting
- Nov 8, 2009: Winner announced