Neighborhood America has published a Gov 2.0 Starter Kit with an accompanying promotional video. The kit is free to download (registration required) from Neighborhood America’s Website and includes a collection of blog posts, white papers and relevant news articles on topics such as:
- What is Gov 2.0? And How Can I Apply It?
- What if it Works? Vision Meets the Challenges of Gov 2.0
- Five Suggested Rules for Meaningful Transparency Under the Economic Recovery Act
- Meeting the New Requirements for Transparency, Participation and Collaboration
- Open Source in Government: Understanding its Intended Purpose … and Limitations
- The Business of Government: Why Government Leaders Should Behave Like Brands